Нужны ли форуму общие правила? | Does the forum need general rules?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Нужны ли форуму общие правила? | Does the forum need general rules?

• Да | Yes
    • Нет | No
    • Воздержался | No difference

Уважаемые коллеги,

у нашего форума нет общих правил.

Нужны ли они? Могу разработать. :)

|

Dear colleagues,

our forum has no general rules.

Do we need them? I can develop. :)

Maybe I need some explanation of what exactly I meant by this. Yesterday a chum of mine asked me to insert to the rules the prohibition of inserting huge pictures to the signatures, like some persons use. I answered there are no general rules where we can forbid it.

So I thought that maybe we need something that can be, for example, a basis for our decisions if we block users for spamming, etc. Literally we say to them that 'you were banned for breaking forum rules', but juridically there are no rules he's broken. So I decided to ask. :)

As for size of picture used as avatar in signature. Most "size/permission" rules are defined by the forum settings.

How many users with avatar in the signature do we have? What size should be the max?

I mean, should we bother at all?

I agree with the common sense approach on rules... If there is a long list nobody would ever be bothered to read them and they would probably end up being broken anyway. The moderating team does a great job of keeping the forums clean, and forum members can help by using the !Report button if a post seems like it is unsuitable....

~Hello Igor :)

Уважаемые коллеги,

у нашего форума нет общих правил.

Нужны ли они? Могу разработать. :)

|

Dear colleagues,

our forum has no general rules.

Do we need them? I can develop. :)

Так ужеж говорили ж, будут внедрять новый движок форума тады и фсе остальное

Так ужеж говорили ж, будут внедрять новый движок форума  тады и фсе  остальное

Причём тут движок форума к правилам?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.