MirceaForce

Kis 2018 update today 25/04/2018 close ccleaner when execute comand clean

3 hours ago, DaKo1989 said:

You are right, I verified it and had the same problem. This problem is known since 2016 and occurs on Windows 10 1607 and newer. Back then someone on the Kaspersky forums said that the developers know about it and some confirmed in December 2016 that it seems to be fixed, but it still seems to be a problem with the latest version from March 2018.

i did report official support

please do this also

CCleaner 5.42 was working fine on my system with KIS patch (g) BEFORE I updated my Windows 10 Pro to the April 2018 Update.

Here is what I did to fix the CCleaner crashing:

(1) Restored a system image I made BEFORE the Windows April Update that contained KIS patch (g) and CCleaner 5.41

(2) Updated KIS to patch (h)

(3) Reinstalled the Windows 10 April Update

(4) Updated CCleaner to 5.42

CCleaner runs just fine now.  I suspect that it's the order in which the three programs are updated that is critical (Kaspersky, then Windows 10, then CCleaner).

Hello,

The Kaspersky Free 2019 19.0.0.1088(a) caused closed of CCleaner Free 5.42.6499 when I clicked to execute clean up. When clicked in Analyse not occur problem, only when clicked in clean up. When I exit Kaspersky Free 2019 the problem not occur.

Welcome. Which operating system are you running ?

it seams that the problem has come back after of few weeks of usage.....ccleaner does not work when execute clean function no error registered just closing

worked a period after kavremover but the problem did come back

:(

however installing ccleaner 5.41 fixed the problem

New version : v5.43.6520 (23 May 2018) should temporary fix your issue. https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download

- Removed Font Cache cleaning temporarily while we resolve an incompatibility with the Windows 10 April Update
- Added preference to select the level of detail on the Cleaning Results screen
- Added new Privacy menu

On 5/23/2018 at 10:48 PM, cc2150dx said:

New version : v5.43.6520 (23 May 2018) should temporary fix your issue. https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download

- Removed Font Cache cleaning temporarily while we resolve an incompatibility with the Windows 10 April Update
- Added preference to select the level of detail on the Cleaning Results screen
- Added new Privacy menu

did try this no fix at all

vor 5 Stunden schrieb MirceaForce:

It will probably be fixed in the next version:

Zitat

Hey guys, as per the changelog, we did not prioritise these issues for this release because other issues affecting a greater number of users took priority.

We have a speculative fix for the Kaspersky issue in test for the June release. The Server 2008 issue is not scheduled to be fixed for the next release.

https://forum.piriform.com/topic/51900-543-still-broken/?tab=comments#comment-295970

I installed KAV 2019 this week (I removed KAV 2018 before and used kavremover afterwards) and it still works for me.

6 hours ago, MirceaForce said:

Odd. My version is KIS 19.0.0.1088 (a) and it works for me.

I had a strange thing happen late last week.    Using KIS 2018 1800405(h) and windows 10 64 bit 1803 17134.112 and CC Cleaner Professional ( not sure the version ).   Every thing has been working well.   I went to manually use CC Cleaner from the taskbar short cut ( which existed and the cc cleaner icon displayed correctly) and windows said it could not find CC Cleaner.  I searched my computer and some how it had been uninstalled or deleted.   Checked quarantine for KIS and Malwarebytes and quarantines were empty.   I downloaded CC Cleaner Pro again and installed the latest version 5.43.6522 and everything is working fine again.   I could not figure out how CC Cleaner got removed by simply clicking on the icon from the taskbar.   Today I noticed this thread and I thought I should mentioned it.  Maybe I somehow did something strange on my end but I have never had any problems before.  I do not blame KIS.  I suspect something on the CC Cleaner side.   Avast ruined the cc cleaner app for android after they bought Piriform a year ago and now maybe they are goofing up the pc side.     

tibot

Thank you that solution worked perfectly for me also when I had the same problem.

I had this problem and after sending reports etc., to Kaspersky Lab they could not see anything that had been caused by KIS. However installed the latest version of CCleaner, 5.44.6575 and everything now fine. I think it's CCleaners fault not KIS.

The CCleaner both the current version as the former doesn't give error when I run it.

PC Cleaner of KIS 19.0.0.1088 (a) crashes in this software and indicates that it has not been in use for more than 6000 days.

Figura 1.JPG

Posted (edited)

Or if you have the last version of CCleaner:

Still in "options", then "Advanced" in "Cleaning results level of details", select the third one "File list"

And your problem is solved.

Enjoy.

Edited by A Very Nice Guy