I've already underlined it through my Google Play Store review, but I think it will be useful here, too: after the weekly scan (I've scheduled weekly scans) has been performed and completed, the Kaspersky notification still shows the progress bar of the scan and I have to open always the app, in order to make it disappear.

This is a little long-time bug which hasn't been fixed yet, so I hope my feedback will help you in the resolution of this problem.

I have a Google Pixel 2 XL updated to the latest Android security patch, April 2018, of Android 8.1 Oreo, if necessary

Hi, i am of the opinion that is not a bug.

Its standard practice to show Kaspersky scan notification progress bar.  

So just set scan time to run at night and the Kaspersky progress bar will not bother you.

7 minutes ago, kojo+oi said:

Hi, i am of the opinion that is not a bug.

Its standard practice to show Kaspersky scan notification progress bar.  

So just set scan time to run at night and the Kaspersky progress bar will not bother you.

I'm sorry, I didn't made myself clear enough: here is a screenshot of the bug I was talking about.

After the scan has been performed and completed, the Kaspersky notification still shows the progress bar of the scan and I have to open always the app, in order to make it disappear.

Hope it will be helpful in the resolution of this bug

Screenshot_20180410-145933.png

Ok just pull down the toolbar menu and hit clear quite simple.

So what about Malwarebytes progress bar?