Billymonty

Why am I being referred to third party patrner to solve issues

When ever there is a problem with my antivirus i get referred to a so called third party to fix these issues and now after speaking to kaspersky they have no knowledge of this.

Can you enlighten a bit? Like what is 'so called third party'? Did you contact support with kaspersky and get a ticket#?

When ever I am transferred to kaspersky tech support they refer me first to micro soft but they always way more expensive. What they mean or try to strongly imply is these are kaspersky partners or microsoft partners do same thing at a fraction of the cost like a securirty software maintenace company associated with kaspersky and microsoft

To put this another way is tech support is jeykle and hyde or acting like a double agent. When i phone kaspersky to tell them this All i get is silence, denials , I can talk to tech support hang up the phoned phone back and they have no idea what im talking about. Im really not a very happy customer right now with these unfair practises. All i get is silence at the end of the line

On 4/6/2018 at 7:37 PM, Billymonty said:

To put this another way is tech support is jeykle and hyde or acting like a double agent. When i phone kaspersky to tell them this All i get is silence, denials , I can talk to tech support hang up the phoned phone back and they have no idea what im talking about. Im really not a very happy customer right now with these unfair practises. All i get is silence at the end of the line

Could it really be a Windows issue and not Kaspersky?

Also, you might consider describing your problem here in detail.  There are forum members here who may be able to help solve your problem.

19 hours ago, plb4333 said:

Could it really be a Windows issue and not Kaspersky?

Listen i dont know who the heck you think you talking to but how in hell is talking to kasperky tech support a windows issue The only issue is there are criminals working in their tech support has nothing to do with window Give me a breaks' ive caught them putting crap on my desktop or i suppose malwarebytes are wrong. then answer me this smart guy who is globe install or pc support everybody wrong but the tech support if you scare them enogh eventually they fix it but this time they left the evidence behind and i have it as proof on malwarebyes scan

After reporting this obvise SCAM all i get is sorry for the inconvience. Trust its been more than an inconvience. You wake up a sleeping giant and prepare for armagedin. wasnt born yesterday you know

Are you sure you are actually talking to Kaspersky? Did you call one of the numbers listed here. Pick your region then pick your country and see if that's the number you are calling. Kaspersky would not refer you to a

3rd party for a Kaspersky problem, which as of yet, you have not actually said what your Kaspersky problem is. If Malwarebytes is flagging/detecting something you are not dealing with Kaspersky or Microsoft, you are dealing with scammers.

So tell us, what's actually wrong with your machine, and what are the symptoms.

What Kaspersky version are you running?

And if you do not want help from us put in a ticket with Kaspersky instead of calling.

https://my.kaspersky.com/support

Edited by Swamp Yankee

I have been in end user help for anti virus programs for 21 years and i can tell you that there is  a 99% chance that the problem you are experiencing or concerned about is not directly caused by genuine kaspersky products.

Kaspersky products supplied directly from kaspersky servers to the end user public   have never been involved in "scams" 

e&oe

Edited by antivirushelp

Let us keep the speculations to a minimum and wait for the original poster to clarify this.

15 hours ago, Swamp Yankee said:

Are you sure you are actually talking to Kaspersky? Did you call one of the numbers listed here. Pick your region then pick your country and see if that's the number you are calling. Kaspersky would not refer you to a

3rd party for a Kaspersky problem, which as of yet, you have not actually said what your Kaspersky problem is. If Malwarebytes is flagging/detecting something you are not dealing with Kaspersky or Microsoft, you are dealing with scammers.

So tell us, what's actually wrong with your machine, and what are the symptoms.

What Kaspersky version are you running?

And if you do not want help from us put in a ticket with Kaspersky instead of calling.

https://my.kaspersky.com/support

ok people i have been a long time  customer NEVER HAD TO GO TO THEIR LOUSY TECH SUPPORT., UNTIL oct2017 the antivirus i know the numbers i usually do it by chat i dont like the phone beacause they always use this excuse it was them that phoned or connected by chat I never googled anything i keep all my records and phone numbers i never fall for that phoning so they can say you phone the wrong number. Iknow its all bs because its always the same i phoned a pop up message whats the error message its just double talk. somehow the antivirus got turned off how many timesdo i have to repeat. kaspersky tech support said it was a network virus someone snuck in under their weak radar.by stealing my ip address. Aside from that depending who you talk to at kaspersky things are this way one the the next way the next. first thing the tech guy said was well you phoned these people ( globe instal) after i told no it was you people then dead silence ok we can fix the computer now.   How can there be one time ok then the next trying stuff. and if its fake kaspersky where they come FROM  i didnt phone them oh maybe the kaspersky live chat is fake too.    IM SAYING IS IF SOMEONE CAN SNEAK IN AND TURN OFF MY ANTIVIRUS THEY CAN PROBABLY SNEAK IN WHEN ITS ON. sounds like a inside job quit blaming the victim.  Kaspersky is well aware of this issue sorry for the por service i know its been a inconvience.

5 hours ago, antivirushelp said:

I have been in end user help for anti virus programs for 21 years and i can tell you that there is  a 99% chance that the problem you are experiencing or concerned about is not directly caused by genuine kaspersky products.

Kaspersky products supplied directly from kaspersky servers to the end user public   have never been involved in "scams" 

e&oe

NO BUT THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS i always use a link , live chat etc.online

Greetings! While nobody is disputing that you have contacted a fake rep from KL, this is a user forum. This is where power users assist fellow users with their problems.

We are in no way employees of KL, but rather volunteers. If you have contacted an official KL support you should have an INC number (please post them and I will make sure someone follows up with you).

So the way I see it you either tell us what is wrong if you need further help or follow up with Kaspersky Labs directly if you are having issues via my.kaspersky.com support portal.

Well tell me this then my kaspersky antivirus in Oct 2017was no use to me because it was just an image someone completely destroyed it. Remember i had the antivirus for five years no problems. then in oct it couldnt uninstal nothing and when i contacted kaspersky by online support I was refrered to a globe instal Remember i had the antivirs for 5 years never had to contact them by phone or online. I dont use the phone so dont refer to calling a wrong number or pop up thats a different scam theres is no random calls at home. I was trying to contact kaspersky for the first time for their tech support.somehow was turned over to globe instal the only fix they suppose to be a kaspersky reseller or partner according to their website. Still to this day no one can tell me why the kaspersky antivirus was rendered usesless or replaced by an image any answers to that question. I was also told if i sign up for priumium service that this sort of thing wouldnt happen again???????? Woudnt happen again is exactly globeinstals slogan       ???????

15 hours ago, Billymonty said:

I'm always willing to help others, but I gotta say in this instance, I don't quite understand completely what you refer to when you say 'Image'. What exactly is an image for Kaspersky that would get destroyed? I'm lost, sorry to say. Global Install? What is that? I never heard of it. When I install a program, no matter who its from, its not considered a global installation. You get a legit program, its a regular install, and for the geographical area you're in. Why would Kasperksy want to even refer you to a 3rd party? Kasperksy has the program on their very own site. Forgive me for saying this, but I still think you're dealing with 3rd party sellers not affiliated with the official Kasperksy Labs. Just trying to sell to you is all. How did your Kaspersky IMAGE get destroyed? Was it from hackers? Malware? You'll probably be angry with me on this post, but really, this is as good as it gets for someone wanting to help you. I have NO outside Agenda to steer you wrong. Only wanting to help in a sincere way. :)

Also,

If you are talking about  a company called    "Globe insta "     they are not listed in the Kaspersky list of genuine authorised dealers/partners or resellers for the country in which  they appear to be situated.

On 5/2/2018 at 10:40 PM, plb4333 said:

I'm always willing to help others, but I gotta say in this instance, I don't quite understand completely what you refer to when you say 'Image'. What exactly is an image for Kaspersky that would get destroyed? I'm lost, sorry to say. Global Install? What is that? I never heard of it. When I install a program, no matter who its from, its not considered a global installation. You get a legit program, its a regular install, and for the geographical area you're in. Why would Kasperksy want to even refer you to a 3rd party? Kasperksy has the program on their very own site. Forgive me for saying this, but I still think you're dealing with 3rd party sellers not affiliated with the official Kasperksy Labs. Just trying to sell to you is all. How did your Kaspersky IMAGE get destroyed? Was it from hackers? Malware? You'll probably be angry with me on this post, but really, this is as good as it gets for someone wanting to help you. I have NO outside Agenda to steer you wrong. Only wanting to help in a sincere way. :)

OK sorry but what i should say is one day the antivirus is there normally the next day its just a picture it doesnt do anything its like just an image you cant use it you cant uninstall it you click on it and its like its froze up not working. As for Globeinsta.com check their site on there it says kaspersky support and kaspersky reseller. fixes computer  issues and gets rid of viruses. 

Globe Insta is a 3rd party support site based in Miami USA.

On 4/7/2018 at 5:42 AM, Billymonty said:

When ever there is a problem with my antivirus i get referred to a so called third party to fix these issues and now after speaking to kaspersky they have no knowledge of this. 

No wonder GENUINE Kaspersky Support said that they had no knowledge of the problem.

Contact your genuine local Kaspersky Support  {Google it if you have to } and let them sort it out.

Or go to the Support Portal as listed by others, here.   https://my.kaspersky.com/support

Plus, I'd be VERY wary of a site that doesn't even use a capital K when listing Kaspersky, and then says Get quick and easy SUPPORTS ?

They're not even literate !

Edited by Fenderman1

22 hours ago, Billymonty said:

OK sorry but what i should say is one day the antivirus is there normally the next day its just a picture it doesnt do anything its like just an image you cant use it you cant uninstall it you click on it and its like its froze up not working. As for Globeinsta.com check their site on there it says kaspersky support and kaspersky reseller. fixes computer  issues and gets rid of viruses. 

Ok, thanks for the info. I understand better now. I learn something everyday! I do hope this gets resolved for you