Sign in to follow this  
peru

fatal eror in light agent 4

Unable to install Kaspersky Light Agent 4.0
fatal error during installation. Warning! Some application on your virtual machine are incompatible with Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 4.0 Light agent. to proceed with the insatllaion, remove those applications. Command to perform bypass installation in light agent 4.0 ? Windows 2012 sever.

Hello. 

What do you mean by this sentence  ? 

34 минуты назад, peru сказал:

Command to perform bypass installation in light agent 4.0 ?

Do you want to skip installation ?

Please provide GSI report from affected workstation, don't forget to enable Windows event logs collecting  in a GSI utility.

Hi

I want install Kaspersky Security Virtualization Light Agent but show me this error " fatal error during installation " and i have installed Network Agent 10.4

please help me

3 часа назад, mrvzahed сказал:

Hi

I want install Kaspersky Security Virtualization Light Agent but show me this error " fatal error during installation " and i have installed Network Agent 10.4

please help me

Hello!

Please specify the versions of products and provide us a full GSI from affected host.

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.