puthearith070

Can we force to reset NetAgent profile Out-of-Office while the client online?

Hello Everyone!

After I play round on switch profile of NetAgent and KES10, I have confused to setup Administrator server connection profile as "Not connected" with current domain name so that some PCs are forced to switch network agent profile to Out-of-Office. So all those client NetAgent no more connected to Administration server even those client are online or roll back setting.

Is there any ways to reset or clear those profile on NetAgent?

Thanks, Click to choose file

Thearith

NetAgent_Status.png

Hello,

Actually the NetAgent policy is already removed that setting out, but I can export from Revision history.

Please help to check your inbox.

Thanks,

Thearith

Hi,

According to  log you`ve attached klnagent is not connected to KSC, that is why "out-of-office" policy applied.

Please connect a host to admin server properly in order to change policy.

Thank you!

Hi,

Actually the client is already connecting to KSC, but like mention above that I have confused to setup profile "out-of-office" when those client is currently under my domain. So that even client is online and connection properly, but still mark as offline.

Thanks,

Thearith

Hello,

Could you specify which command option of klmover utility and should we use standalone utility or from installed NetAgent folder?

Thank you!

Hello!

Please specfy the IP address of the administration server. 

There is no difference between the downloaded utility and the one already present.

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.