Richard36

Windows Error 0x80010105, v. 1.2.0.290

Hello Kaspersky Support Team!

for about 2 months now  I cannot start Kaspersky System Checker  anymore.  currently v.  1.2.0.290 (2018-03-13)

It 's not possibly  as admin only, too.

I always get Windows Error 0x80010105.

Windows 8.1  /  64 bit

All MS Updates till March 2018.

Regular Virus Scan:  nothing found.  Evythering is running fast  and smoothly  except  KSC with this error message.

What to do?  thanks  in advance

CBS.log

<_< Listen the KSS=Kaspersky Security Scan is Not longer supported by Tech support

since Feb 2018 : Regarding to the CBS.log maybe another member can look at it

I'm not expert on those issues. Anyway I will provide you with

a Microsoft Forum posts with similar problem, so carry out the fixes that apply in your case

Link :  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect_updating/error-code-0x80010105/6767442f-7157-4ddd-8902-b6498c299478 - Oops! the link doesn't open : Type on your browser search bar "0x80010105  error" >>Press-Enter and

scroll to 2nd website or any site that offers help to solve this issue .. Sorry about.!

Edited by Indio

Hello  Indio,

many thanks for yr reply and findings.  I'll check it tomorrow. anyway  much appreciated!