men_paddy

Signature missmatch while updating third-party programs

Hey,

I am currently facing the problem that I cannot update several third party programs with KSC, since they always quit with the following error message

Zitat

Signature mismatch for file 'http://notepad-plus-plus.org/repository/7.x/7.5.5/npp.7.5.5.Installer.exe'

Zitat

Installierte Updates: 0 von 6. Signature mismatch for file 'http://notepad-plus-plus.org/repository/7.x/7.5.5/npp.7.5.5.Installer.exe'

This problem occurs every day on all clients (because I run the task daily), who have 7zip or NPP installed. Due to the failure all other updates won't be installed aswell, as the third-party update-procedure stops after this error.

Installed: KES 10 SP2 10.3.0.6294 and KSC 10.4.343

Do you have any clue how to fix this?

Many thanks!

Hi,

here's the requested screenshot: 

signature_missmatch.thumb.JPG.6ce8d9dd5035bcb73c127dc6c1aa5699.JPG

I just sent you the link to GSI via private message.

Edited by men_paddy

1 hour ago, men_paddy said:

Hi,

here's the requested screenshot: 

signature_missmatch.thumb.JPG.6ce8d9dd5035bcb73c127dc6c1aa5699.JPG

I just sent you the link to GSI via private message.

SIgnature mismatch happens when the version in the source outdates the version known by our bases. Please update the bases and try again.

Thank you.

Same issue as the original poster... where do I locate and update the bases for the 3rd party program with signature mismatch?  Is it located under repositories?

I'm using KSC 10.4.343 and KES 10.3.0.6294 AES256 mr1.

That didnt work.  I deleted the task and deleted the application installation package.  I tried to download a new installation package from the database but just get an "error".  What next?

application upload error.JPG

application upload error2.JPG

I have the same issue as posted from jameser1 - seems like the issues are connected with each other.

Update Task doesn't solve the problem either.

Edit: I tried to create a new package with Notepad and/or 7zip provided from the Kaspersky Database. The screenshot provided above is the outcome after finishing the package wizard.

Edited by men_paddy

Hello.

Please provide "Download updates to the repository"results export and task itself , describe logical network between your administration server and ISP network.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.