technr

KES Updates: Fail to receive file

I am using KSC 10.3.407 and KES 10.2.5.3201. I am downloading updates via updater utility 3.1.0.25. Since 5th March I am unable to update my KES clients. Some of the clients are being updated, but most are not. The error logs shows "Error in interaction with Kaspersky Security Center" and "Fail to receive file". 

I have gone through some troubleshooting and found that updates are failing due to "updates/kdb/i386/base067d.kdc"  failed to receive file. When I deleted this file, updates task seems complete without error, but on client updates date is not latest. 

I cleared the updates repository and again downloaded, but no progress. I even manually copied updates folder in share but failed. The only problem is when client tries to download "updates/kdb/i386/base067d.kdc" file. Then error occurs. I copied same updates on clients local drive and updated it. The client is updated successfully. 

When I run update task from KSC, update fails due to base067d.kdc file. When I copy updates folder on local system and manually run update task, it is successful. 

I can’t updates hosts from KL servers, as the hosts are on very slow internet connection. Similarly network share is not option due to firewall policies. I have no other option but KSC.