protoman1008

Kaspersky mysteriously closed itself this morning...

I think something might be wrong with my anti-virus, this morning I've turned my laptop on everything was working fine though for the first few minutes.
All I did was watching a YouTube Video, after this video was done, I wanted to watch another video and then for some odd reason the entire internet connection was cut off.
I did checked other computers and my mobile phone, all had internet connection besides my laptop.

The next thing I noticed was that Kaspersky Total  Security suddenly closed without warning, exactly on the moment when the internet problems occurred and I wasn't able to restart Kaspersky until I ended up rebooting my laptop.
I'm not sure whether this is a known issue or someone possibly messing with me remotely?
Are there ways of securing my laptop, but as example making the firewall act a bit more strict on certain applications?
Honestly it did gave me legit scare what the hell was going on.

I now have Network Monitor open, but don't see anything suspicious or suspicious applications running in the background?

The problem was solved after rebooting my laptop, though... I did noticed an absurdly long start-up time?

Any suggestions?

:rolleyes: Nothing to worry about it happens to Me this morning too, after reboot my Wind's 8.1

the KIS  icon on the Taskbar didn't show up .. Also a Popup on the Taskbar corner

to check my "Event viewer" because a unknown program access information

from the system - Anyway restarted the PC like you did and got to normal

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.