Sign in to follow this  
dajducz

KSC 10.4.343 - Administration from CMD?

Hi,

I want to ask about one thing related to KSC 10. Is there any possibility to use command line to administer KSC 10 ? For example, remote scan some machines or start a task. I know there is a possibility to use CMD on a Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (for workstations). 

52 minutes ago, dajducz said:

Hi,

I want to ask about one thing related to KSC 10. Is there any possibility to use command line to administer KSC 10 ? For example, remote scan some machines or start a task. I know there is a possibility to use CMD on a Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (for workstations). 

Hello.

There is a feature called Administration Kit Automation 10 technology: https://support.kaspersky.com/9291

Unfortunately, the scope of forum support regarding its use is limited. Please refer to klakaut.chm file mentioned on the article, for guidance.

Thank you.