jalvesroff

Kaspersky installation on SAP Server

Dear experts,

I'm having a issue, maybe you could help me.

I have an SAP S/4 Hana installation, with application server on windows, and the database is on a Suse linux box.

I installed Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 on the windows box, and made the exclusions I saw in https://support.kaspersky.com/us/8578  (the part that is on the windows server).

I can't exclude the database part, because is on another server (Linux).

With the AV installed, we get some performance issues, if I uninstalled it, we got no problems.

Could you provide, if available, some more exclusions that I need to add?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

José Alves

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

The persons from our security team ask the following questions.

Is this version only client version or does it need to be installed on the console server ?
If we install the KSWS10 client instead of the KES10 client, do we incur any additional licensing costs?
What is the impact if we install this client version for the Kaspersky Security Center?
What options do you have in addition to installing this client version ?

Many thanks.
Regards,
José Alves

Цитата

Is this version only client version or does it need to be installed on the console server ?

It Is a client version, but you have to install a plugin for KSC to manage it. Please notice, that KSWS10 also has it`s own console, which is more functional than KSC policy.

Цитата

If we install the KSWS10 client instead of the KES10 client, do we incur any additional licensing costs?

No, It`s not. License for KES could activate KSWS

Цитата

What options do you have in addition to installing this client version ?

I`m not sure I understood your question correctly.