Sign in to follow this  
mikw

Sessions disappeared in client properties

Hi.

Why 'sessions' do not contain any domain  accounts? Only local admins  are  there.

i checked Advanced>User accounts and same thing - no domain accounts. Where do I set it up to fetch the account info? I looked  everywhere and cannot fix it. Does it have something to do with either of network polls?

Thanks.

EDIT: Above situation is on slave server.
Now I checked on master and I see all accounts. Even accounts of computers that are connected to slave server. This is wrong.

Is it another thing that is not shared between servers?

I have the same problem with executables in exclusions. I have main policy on master server which is inherited by slave. To add an exclusion for workstations on slave I need to edit policy on master but I cannot add exe if it has not been executed on a machine connected to master. So in result I have to install aplication on a test machine connected to master ksc and then I'm able to add it. This is wrong again.

Edited by mikw

I have two servers - MASTER holds all policies and VMware machines, and SLAVE is just for workstations/laptops.

On SLAVE when I try to check who's using laptop in 'sessions' under device properties I see only local admin accounts. Advanced>user accounts has local admin accounts only as well.

I noticed on MASTER server in Advanced>user accounts it has ALL the accounts that are logging in to laptops which never connected to MASTER.

I think that data transfer between Slave>master causes lack of user accounts in 'sessions' on slave.

I figured it out myself.

Thanks to other post 

Please modify your KB https://support.kaspersky.com/9322 stating that DOMAIN and AD POLLING HAS TO BE ENABLED for 'sessions' to work.
I had it turned off on slave not to make mess. Turned it on and voila - 'sessions' are now populated.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.