OBK

Update: Failed to unload application from RAM

Hi,

I tested the update from KES 10 SP2 to KES 11 beta2 and get on several computers the event

Event name  Completed with error
Severity:  Functional failure
Application:  Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server
Version number:  10.5.1529
Task name:  Installation KES 11 für Windows (11.0.0.5186) inkl. USB-Schutz und AES (manuell) - POBK6240
Device:  POBK6240
Group:  kes 10 sp2
Time:  31.01.2018 10:55:12
Virtual Administration Server name:  
Description:  Remote installation has been completed with an error on this device: Fatal error during installation. (Error 27200. Failed to unload application from RAM.)

You'll find traces and install logs from one device at https://www.magentacloud.de/lnk/Seh5EA1m

Kind regards,

OBK

Hello. 

Please provide full GSI report from affected PC. 

Could you attach active KES policy ? 

Please check whether disabling Self-Defence in policy affect this issue reproduction ? 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Evgeny_E:

Please check whether disabling Self-Defence in policy affect this issue reproduction ? 

I disabled Self-Defence, but still the same issue.

Coul you please provide fresh Full GSI report from PC with disabled Self-Defence and failed KES software update ? 

Am ‎04‎.‎02‎.‎2018 um 00:33 schrieb Evgeny_E:

Coul you please provide fresh Full GSI report from PC with disabled Self-Defence and failed KES software update ? 

please refer to https://www.magentacloud.de/lnk/EVBZkQuC

Am ‎10‎.‎02‎.‎2018 um 07:21 schrieb Evgeny_E:

I don't see MsiInstaller events after you applied new policy. And I was unable to find kl-install or kl-setup logs. Please check this article and provide installation logs from your PC https://support.kaspersky.com/9342

Do you need the log files of the folder %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp? There aren't any, because I used an account for the Installation who never logged on at the host. For this it doesn't exist the path  %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp. Where I have to search for the log files?

For the log files of folder %windir%\temp, please refer to the attached files.

Kind regards,

OBK

180212.zip

Hello. 

Have you tried to set your task to use network agent to update KES ?

Check whether disabling Self-Defence in KES interface change installation behaviour during remote task execution. 

Check whether you can uptade KES during standalone installation launched from host by user with sufficient privilages .

Am ‎26‎.‎02‎.‎2018 um 14:12 schrieb Evgeny_E:

Have you tried to set your task to use network agent to update KES ?

Check whether disabling Self-Defence in KES interface change installation behaviour during remote task execution. 

Check whether you can uptade KES during standalone installation launched from host by user with sufficient privilages .

I didn't expect, that you need further informations. We deinstalled KES 10 manually and installed KES 11. I'll do the tests when I'll have another host with the same problems.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.