SwissMuffin

Link multiple accounts

Hi,

i have Kaspersky password manager 8.0.6.538 and i really like it. I just tried some account liking and have two questions.

1) I use ebay in  countries (UK,CH,DE,USA) with the one account/password. I tried to link all 4 accounts but it seems Kaspersky will only allow me to link two (UK <-> DE). How can i link all 4 so when i change the password one one, it is reflected for all.

2) Weird but for some sites I have two login IDs thar have the same password. I tried to lik these accounts but Kaspersky wont allow me to link within the same ENtry. ANy suggestions.

N

Hi,

using Ebay as  the example,

1) I registered on www.ebay.co.uk and KPM saved my userid/password. 

2) I signed in to www.ebay.de, with my www.ebay.co.uk userid/password and KPM saved these too but as a separate entity.

3) In KPM, I linked the www.ebay.co.uk account with the www.ebay.de account. This works well so that if i change my password, whilst signed in to either site, KPM changes both entries. This is what i want and how i believe it should work. 

4) I now logged in to www.ebay,ch and www.ebay.com, both with my www.ebay.co.uk userid/password and KPM saved these as two new entries. Now i have 4 all havng the same userid/password. What i want to so is link, in KPM, the two new entries also to www.ebay.co.uk. KPM wont let me.

So, if I change my password www.ebay.co.uk, KPM udates that entry and www.ebay.de as they are linked, The other two I have to update manually. Same is true for sites like vistaprint too, where you have a single userid/password that works when you sign in to different countries. 

N

Took some time but i found how to do it. Using my ebay examples.

1) I edited Ebay.de and linked it to ebay.ch account

2)  I edited Ebay.co.uk and linked it to ebay.ch account

3) I edited Ebay.com and linked it to ebay.ch account

Result is now all four accounts are linked and changing password and/or userid on any one of the four changes the other three. KPM could be more user friendly here but I  only have ebay, vistaprint and Amazon so not really worth requesting and waiting for product improvement. Product improvement would be to allow selection of multiple items on the attached screenshot.

N

KPM - Link Userid Screenshot.pdf

Did they got rid of this feature in Versoin 9.2 at all?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.