Arsenal123

Upgrading to KIS 2018 from 2017

hello i have KIS 2017 can i upgrade to kis 2018 with my current licence and if so how do i do it

also can anyone who uses both KIS 2018 and malwarebytes tell if they work well together I currently have MBAM(the full one) with KIS2017 and don't have any problems

1 hour ago, Arsenal123 said:

hello i have KIS 2017 can i upgrade to kis 2018 with my current licence and if so how do i do it

also can anyone who uses both KIS 2018 and malwarebytes tell if they work well together I currently have MBAM(the full one) with KIS2017 and don't have any problems

To question-1: Yes, you can and quote "if so how do I do it" simple by following the same method

used before to activate your KIS-2017 app..Just uninstall your Kis-2017 - Save the subscription

Data and when you finish the Installation, Kaspersky will only ask you to Log In your

"My kaspersky account" and you're ready to use your new KIS-2018

Qstn-2: Regarding to the use of MBAM with your KIS-2018 : I do have the MBAM

Premium ver. 3.3.1.2183 it works oK but occasionally the Real time protection

get disabled, so it takes a PC restart to get back to normal - SeeYa! 

Edited by Indio

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.