Ivicask

How to create proper installed software report with PC list?

Am i dong something wrong or i dont see how to create simple installed software report from KSC reeports template.

Report on installed applications thats builtin does list all applications, but it doesnt show me on which computers are they installed.

If i go per computer and click Application Registry i can list per PC installed applications.

How can i create report that lists PER PC list of applications?

Hope kaspersky can improve this reports so we can easier do inventory/control of apps installed on protected computers without needing 3d party software.

Edited by Ivicask

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create such a report.

However, you can export a list of installed software from any particular PC`s properties.

Thank you!

Just now, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create such a report.

However, you can export a list of installed software from any particular PC`s properties.

Thank you!

I know, but when i have 500 PCs, doing one by one...

Could you please accept this as suggestion for future updates, i know it would literary take you devs 1min to add such option and would make my and other lifes easier.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please create a request to KL support (companyaccount.kaspersky.com) with your suggestion ad we will implement it in future versions.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.