OBK

Suspicious network activity detected

This behavior has independent logic, it is only an aggregation of the OS state. You should analyse windows events (Windows Logs - Security eg) by yourself and find a cause.

Thank you!

Am ‎16‎.‎06‎.‎2018 um 08:39 schrieb Konstantin Antonov:

This behavior has independent logic, it is only an aggregation of the OS state. You should analyse windows events (Windows Logs - Security eg) by yourself and find a cause.

I receive the events always when I start the Veritas Backup Exec Console. I tried to create an exception rule to ignore the check of the exe file but the behaviour doesn't change.

Am ‎18‎.‎06‎.‎2018 um 21:10 schrieb Nikolay Arinchev:

Have you tried to add it to "Scan exclusions and trusted zone"?

Yes, but the issue still exists.

Am ‎05‎.‎07‎.‎2018 um 17:08 schrieb OBK:

Yes, but the issue still exists.

Do you need any further informations?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Yousef:

I have same problem. How can I know the reason and what is the solution??

Still no solution. I didn't receive an answer to my last question and I disabled the notification of the event.

Gerade eben schrieb Yousef:

Do you know why this event appears?

Because I didn't know it I opened the Topic.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Yousef:

How can I disabled the notification?

In the policy you can configure Settings vor events. Here you can diable the logging to the adminstration server for event "Suspicious network activity detected".

7 minutes ago, OBK said:

Because I didn't know it I opened the Topic.

In the policy you can configure Settings vor events. Here you can diable the logging to the adminstration server for event "Suspicious network activity detected".

Thanks .. I hope you (also me) receive the appropriate answer very soon.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.