Chuchupang

Untrusted hosts blocking - event log

test to copy eircar.com file to KSWS server shared folder -> Result : The eicar.com file deleted by KSWS and block the client machine connection to KSWS server.  Event logged as well.  

But the client computer name & IP address not show. 

image.png.22451e99d47c9b547ab3882144deb709.png

There is no untrusted host setting in the KSWS console  , so how to configure block how long ?  Also , how to unblock the host manually in this beta version?

Hello,

Simplified Untrusted Hosts Blocking: now the Anti-Cryptor component and Real-Time File Protection component put aliases for compromised nodes into the Blocked Node Storage.

In the protection task settings, you can turn off the population of Blocked Node Storage.

Moreover, now you can view all blocked nodes in the Administration Server's centralized list.

Thank you.

My client computer is PC1. But in the event it show 0-5540c2  in the event, this is correct?  The new KSWS 10 version,  wont show IP address anymore in the event log ? 

Thanks for your information, i got it . I can find all the block nodes in the KSWS console, nice and easy!   Can you guide me where to find all blocked nodes in the KSC ? 

Hello,

Yes, it is normal, 0-5540c2 it is a LUID of PC1.

Open KSC then open Properties of PC where the product is established, then open Application properties and go to the [Possible SPAM!!!]ary then open Storages settings and open tab Blocked Hosts

Thanks.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.