lindyann

Forum Announcement in Russian [moved]

Does everybody on the english speaking forum have an annoucement across the top of the page in Russian ?

But why have a russian announcement at the top of the english speaking forum ?

and at the top of this page .. it doesnt make sense :blink:

Suggestions concerning the Forum can be submitted here : Home > Suggestions // Предложения и пожелания > Forum suggestions // Предложения по форуму

Also,

This topic has been moved.

and at the top of this page .. it doesnt make sense 

1. Because it would be very lengthy if the announcement was posted in ten languages? This seems like a reasonable explanation. 

2. Because it is an important announcement? This seems like a reasonable explanation. 

As long as its not just me then ... with all the language converters I would have thought it would take moments to translate at the top of each relevant forum.. but then Im not that computer savvy so I bow to your greater knowledge.

Thank you for explaining

23 часа назад, lindyann сказал:

It is a global announcement for all Forums. It does not depends on language of the exact subforum. According to statistics the most of duplicated topics are created in Russian section, so Russian was the first in the announcement. But OK, I changed the English one to the top (like an international language).

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.