• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.

I have applied full disk encryption and it implements successfully. Now the problem I am facing is in Single Sign On. When an ordinary user of a domain, login in Kaspersky Authentication Agent window single sign on does not work, user have to manually login in windows authentication windows.

I troubleshoot and found out that:

1st: When ordinary user of domain is moved to Domain Admins group, single sign on works good. When I remove the user from Domain Admins, and revert back to an ordinary user, single sign on does not work. user have to manually login in windows.

2nd: When an ordinary user of AD login in windows, and I move the user to the local administrator group of the machine, single sign on works good. but now the problem is when I remove the user from the local administrator group and make it an ordinary user again, single sign now works good.

Now summarizing all, if i want single sign on to work, I have to give ordinary user domain admin rights. and in second scenario if I want single sign on, I have to once move the ordinary user to local admin group then test single sign on and then again remove the user from the local admin means revert back to an ordinary user, single sign on works.

Info:

KSC 10.4.343 Patch A installed.

KES 10.3.0.6294.

Thrid party application already working with single sign on (SAP single sign on, and fortinet single sign on)

16 hours ago, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

We submitted an issue 2511397

We will keep you informed

Thanks!

Also keep in view that SAP (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) Single Sign-On and Fortinet Single Sign-On working in the environment.

Hello. 

While your issue being analized by developers team, could you please check which thirdparty SSO component may be disrupting normal operation ? Try to uninstall each one and check the results of running KSC task.