• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
OBK

Plugin KES 11 missing

Hi,

I installed KSC 10 SP3 some weeks ago and could create and modify KES11-policys.

Today I want to modify a KES11-policy and get the message:

image.png.edccc1bcf04f52ddee49ce3f617e15ff.png

I am very surprised. I have three KES11 policies, which are inactive, and can modify them, but I am not able to modify my active policy.

I know how to reinstall the plugin, but perhaps, you want some mor informations from me, or not?

Kind regards,

OBK

On 08.12.2017 at 1:47 PM, OBK said:

You can see the issue in the video https://www.magentacloud.de/lnk/ITB5EKKe

After the restart of the console the issue didn't appear again. I'll wait and write you when it will appear again.

Kind regards,

OBK

If possible, please also try and observe at which point such an error occurs, so it can be tracked down and collected traces of (some particular settings in the policy probably). So far, there have only been consistent issues regarding this message (i.e. either there is something wrong with the plug-in and the error shows up on every access to the policy, or everything is okay and there is no error).

Thank you.