OBK

Events after installation

On 16.01.2018 at 2:17 PM, OBK said:

The description "Additional" is only something for insiders. Please rename "Additional" to "Use uninstall password" in the final release! I kindly ask you to do it!

The section is called Additional because it was made to contain entries that exceed "regular" task settings. Its happens-to-be only current option was added in a recent version, and there may be other settings added in the future.

Thank you.

Am ‎20‎.‎01‎.‎2018 um 19:08 schrieb Kirill Tsapovsky:

The section is called Additional because it was made to contain entries that exceed "regular" task settings. Its happens-to-be only current option was added in a recent version, and there may be other settings added in the future.

Okay, thank you. But it differs to the correspondending description in an uninstall task

image.png.90a515821c0c7b15f4dc85dbfd42ad03.png

and you needs more than one month to give me the Information where I can configure the password.

You may close the topic.

Kind regards,

OBK

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.