DLRX

Some PCs with Endpoint Security can't run certain programs

With no particular pattern, some computers in the company struggle to run some of the following programs when Kaspersky Endpoint Secuirty V. 10.3.6294

In particular, the programs that run particularly slowly or not at all are:
- ScanSnap software
- Outlook
- Mudshark

Disabling Endpoint Security speeds things up immediately but that is not the long-term solution. Any thoughts?

OK Working on it. There are a several production machines I am testing it on so it will take some time. Should find the component in a day or two.

No - the in-place upgrade was a disaster (it blocked keyboards amongst other things) and the old server had a host of other issues so we have done a brand new server and decomissioned the old one.

Sorry, we understood that you made new server.

Do you have KES policy or export of local settings from the previous settings ?

Thank you.

No I have redone all policies from scratch, including KES.

Today MS Excell 2013 seems to be slowing down dramatically, but not when File Anti-Virus is disabled.

3 hours ago, DLRX said:

I have uploaded the GSI report and KES policy to a support request: Request ID: INC000008525649

Hello.

The request has been analyzed by the support engineer. Please find their reply in your CompanyAccount profile.

Please note that the hyperlinks you add to incident numbers are internal links; they are only valid for your account. For support representatives, a number is sufficient.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.