puthearith070

KES 10.2.1.23 Product lift cycle

Hi Support,

Refer to the link https://support.kaspersky.com/support/lifecycle#b2b.block1.kes10fs , I see the KES10 version 10.2.1.23 is discontinued from 01 Jan 2017 that means all release patch, technical support, and antivius database updates are also ended.

If I don't confuse,  why all the client and server with that version at my side still can get the database update normally?

Thanks,
Thearith

3 hours ago, puthearith070 said:

Hi Support,

Refer to the link https://support.kaspersky.com/support/lifecycle#b2b.block1.kes10fs , I see the KES10 version 10.2.1.23 is discontinued from 01 Jan 2017 that means all release patch, technical support, and antivius database updates are also ended.

If I don't confuse,  why all the client and server with that version at my side still can get the database update normally?

Thanks,
Thearith

Life cycle ending doesn't mean update unavailability.

It means that no guaranties are provided.

Every moment updates can be ended or be broken.

Thank you.

hi

the latest version of kes is 10.3.0.6294

but this version dont install on win xp and win 7 without sp1 and win server 2008 without service pack

you can install kes 10.2.6.37333 on it

and if you install kes 10.2.5.3201 on win xp maybe you have problem i dont recommend it

and kes 11 coming soon

Hi Support,

I can upgrade client from KSC is working fine, but I don't know why KSC now cannot download update since last week after I cleared update repository and apply patch A on version 10.4.343 to solve Update Agent.

Thanks,

Thearith

KSC_UpdateFailed.jpg

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.