transys

Rescue Disc 10 Caused Windows 7 Startup problems

After using rescue disk 10 on my Hp Probook laptop, on restarting my laptop the following errors appeared on my laptop screen -

(1)LogonUI.exe - Bad Image(C:\windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error ...)

(2) MPnotify.exe - Bad Image(C:\windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error ...),

(3) Userinit.exe - Bad Image(C:\windows\system32\USERENV.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error ...),

(4) DPAgent.exe - Bad Image(C:\windows\system32\USERENV.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error ...).

I press OK buttons to clear these errors but my laptop could not display the Taskbar nor Desktop.

I have just a blank screen with the mouse pointer only.

What do I do restore the right copy of the above altered files. I believe that is where the problem is. Thanks.

Edited by transys
For clarity when read