SAJFLAD

Can't save a website in KPM

Hi

I try to save the kasp lab support website in KPM but can't save it. 

Specifically, i enter it by going to the kasp support sign in page, long pressing on the web address, selecting copy, going to Kpm, and in the website url field long pressing to bring up paste, then selecting paste. The website is entered in the field and i enter the other details such as password. The problem is that when i then select save, an error comes up saying the info in the website field must be unique, then nothing happens, so all i can do is stop the attempt. So, how can i get it to save the kasp support address?

Thanks

PS this is on my mobile so i can't take a screenshot of the error box

if you've a Samsung phone to take a screenshot do this: Press  +Hold the turn off button and Home Burton..All at the same time

Also you can Add the Tech support site, from your PC - open KPM follow steps and will be Synchronized in you KPM mobile version 

Oops! Forgot if you don't have Samsung phone to take screenshot ..Hold the volume+ Home button together..Hope it works 

Edited by Indio

Also,  is your KPM database  already containing  the URL “forum.kaspersky” ?

Hi, 

Thank you for your replies.

Indio, i have an honor 5x mob, but don't know which the home button is. Also, syncing the address from my PC is a good idea but typically kpm doesn't work on my PC.

Berny, yes, i have the forum website, login name and password saved. Sounds like that's a problem.

Edited by SAJFLAD

Being on IOS I can't reproduce your problem, please submit a Ticket to K-Lab.

Also , please check if you are running the latest KPM Android version.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.