lepphce1

Not Finding Windows Updates

8 hours ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Could you please provide full GSI report again, the last those provided was deleted.

Thank you!

OK, I sent a fresh link PM.

Thanks!

21 hours ago, lepphce1 said:

Even if I have _no_ applicable machines for an update, it should appear in the available updates list, correct (not assigned/to be installed)? In any case, I have a hundred machines that should have Win10/Server 2016 2017-10 CU update applicable, and it is not showing up anywhere in the software updates section.

Please attach screenshots of all available updates in KSC console and result of last Windows synchronization task.

Thank you.

Results:

image.thumb.png.2a75d2832148096980e7a11b7fbc6027.png

All available Updates for machine in question.

image.thumb.png.606e037befa6f0b09dc958734a7bf8c3.png

Note, no MS Updates even though none have been approved for deployment, and CU 2017-10 does not show up in the all updates section for build 1703:

image.thumb.png.37e61f4874156630220b8c70d2fc3d02.png

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Dmitry Eremeev said:

We see that you modified task on 24th.

What modifications have you made ?

Thank you.

That was when I ran the task manually to collect traces. That "modifies" the schedule? I did not make any changes.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, lepphce1 said:

That was when I ran the task manually to collect traces. That "modifies" the schedule? I did not make any changes.

Thanks

Could you attach the whole list without filtration ?

Thank you.

5 hours ago, lepphce1 said:

Results:

All available Updates for machine in question.

Note, no MS Updates even though none have been approved for deployment, and CU 2017-10 does not show up in the all updates section for build 1703:

Thanks!

As mentioned earlier, the updates that do not show up in the list at all might be caused by MS-related issues preventing them from being deployed via KSC. As soon as the issues are resolved, the update is added to the database.

MS updates missing from a host entirely is a different issue. To troubleshoot, please check whether the Windows Update service is running on such hosts. Please collect KSC server + Console traces from server and Network Agent traces from host while performing a "Find updates..." task on it. Additionally, please provide a Windows update log from the host.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.