• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.

i got infected with the .arena ransom ware and i believe your product which is Kaspersky antivirus is not good enough to protect from ransom wares

.i already have lincese for 3 user 3 pc.the ransom ware just kicked out kaspersky out of my pc.and for now the data recovery agensis are demanding huge money,

i m just asking you people ,that of what use is this product of yours is? following are the details of ransom ware :

daredevil@cock.li

hells_kitchen@zoho.com

IMG_20171009_125905_HDR.jpg

SAVE_20171010_012231.jpeg

from the internet i came to know that this is a type of dharma ransomeware and the name is .arena.

still expecting the suppourt from your side

В 09.10.2017 в 22:59, Nishant сказал:

i got infected with the .arena ransom ware and i believe your product which is Kaspersky antivirus is not good enough to protect from ransom wares

.i already have lincese for 3 user 3 pc.

Hello Nishant,

1. Which Kaspersky product did you have installed on your PCs, (and on what OS, I guess win 7 smth)?

2. Do you have any remote admnistration tool such as TeamViewer, RAdmin, etc or Remote Desktop connection enabled on infected PCs?

Once your server was infected with arena ransomware it is impossible to recover data as soon as arena uses strong encryption. Please change your passwords and disable RDP if it was enabled to prevent future infection/

Hello Guys,

I have Kaspersky on my servers and one of my servers is infected now by arena,

please do we have a dycryptor for arena, coz kas people use to launch some dycryptors

please if anyone has an answer please send me it

thank you