• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
lsudarshan

Cleanserp

Welcome. Kaspersky Settings > Additional > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > enable Detect Other Software.
and do a databases update > reboot, then do a scan.  

Clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then reboot.

After that, uninstall any recently installed junk > reboot. 

After that, uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot.

Uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons and extensions and plugins in all of your browsers. 

Remove the junk argument from the target field of the browser shortcut properties. 

Remove any and all junk search providers in all of your browsers.

Then if need be, change your home page, in all of your browsers. 

How to clean up your browsers: http://support.kaspersky.com/us/viruses/solutions/10319

If you are using a router, reset the router, change the router password to a strong password, enter the correct information according to your internet providers instructions, then clear browser cache and cookies, reboot. 

Any better after that? 

If still no go, please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the second Important topic. There, you will find instructions for GSI and AVZ logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. 

I tried all steps posted under topic to remove cleanserp.net, it does not work. I uninstalled and installed the Chrome, for the first time run, the malware does not appear, but from second time it again sit in the browser settings (screenshot attached).  

To further take help from support I am posting with the required data that I have collected as per instructions.

1. KL_syscure.zip file attached.

2. GetSystemInfo report link: http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=c675e99f974e1ed91ec38fdc334157b1  

Please help.

chrome.PNG

KL_syscure.zip

Welcome. It looks like you have free junk software installed that is causing this issue. Please uninstall any and all junkware, such as Free YouTube Downloader, iSkysoft Free Video Downloader, The Desktop Weather, Uplayer, etc, etc.

On 10/4/2017 at 9:56 AM, richbuff said:

After that, uninstall any recently installed junk > reboot. 

After that, uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot.

Uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons and extensions and plugins in all of your browsers. 

Remove the junk argument from the target field of the browser shortcut properties. 

I uninstalled all the software that I saw as not relevant and generated the logs again. Please review and let me know if you see anything more remaining.
I have uninstalled the chrome and installed again, this Cleanserp thing again came in the browser.

1. KL_syscure.zip file attached.

2. GetSystemInfo report link:

Please help.

KL_syscure.zip

chrome.PNG

iSkySoft Studio or some other free app is causing this issue.

Please download AdwCleaner and save it on your Desktop.

Right click the file that you saved and Run as administrator, press the Scan button and wait for the scan to complete.

When the scan is complete, the report will be saved in the following location: C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].Txt

Please attach AdwCleaner[S0].Txt to your next post.

You're welcome. Thank you for posting the solution for Chrome cleanup.

Please do not download and install free junk.

hello guys,

i found that kaspersky is unable to find cleanserp malware. so we will need a malware cleaner. And i tried lots of malware cleaners but only MalwareFox was successful in removing it.

So just install malwarefox it will do work for you