• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
Ilya Zadonsky

KFA\KAV\KIS\KTS\KS: 19.0.0.648

Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.

19.0.0.648:

Cloud

Kaspersky Box

---

Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.

Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system

Also, please have attention to https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=2638330

Some tips and advices for novice testers:

1) Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions.

2) All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1)

3) The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud. Also it's possible to upload it on FTP. (For access write to Ilya Zadonsky)

4) Please register on the Beta bug-tracker(Redmine) too. It's possible to observe the status of all your bugs there

5) Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are disabled in this build.

6) This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)

QAInfo Tool - testing assistant.

Screenshot Hosting

Microsoft Protected Process!

also AMSI in module update rencently.

KL finally decide to kiss those Microsoft things

Oh MY GOD

You have so many new modules.....

Are we experiencing a technical explosion????:lol:

Edited by xzz123

As with the last beta, I am still getting this licence problem (See screenshot)

Is this by design ?

kis648.jpg

I think yes. The warning is annoying, but we cant change it. The style is good. It looks better as before. (first impression)

@KL: must we wait some hours to activate the SAAS? In the portal it is green, but my icon on desktop was black. (now i installed KTS for testing)

1 minute ago, Ilya Zadonsky said:

Send me a private message logs of the product from the beginning and at the time of the problem.

Hi

Do you mean the activation problem?

I am keeping an inactive saas installed, do you need re-install it and collect traces and installation logs?

15 minutes ago, Ilya Zadonsky said:

We reproduced the problem. We are engaged in analysis.

Glad to hear that.

I found if I enter two code( one family and a personal) in the protal than,

the program can indeed detect those two keys, but after i choose one, still can not activate.

Apart from the annoying yellow triangle in the K icon, very stable beta here! ^_^ though still have to tests some previous bugs reported in previous beta :)

Today i asked Ilya about new info: They are working on it, we must wait.

The license works for me now. It activated on its own when I started my computer.

Do the "private browsing" and "anti-banner" features require the Kaspersky browser extension to work? I use Yandex Browser and I don't think the extension is compatible with it.

2 hours ago, wfeldmann said:

The license works for me now

So, you have successfully activated SAAS? or....

17 hours ago, xzz123 said:

So, you have successfully activated SAAS? or....

Yes. When I came home and turned on my computer, Kaspersky Security Cloud activated. Before that every time I started my computer, it would say something like "activating license" and then "unable to activate." Starting yesterday, it activated.

This is not working. KL said, they have problems with activating the SAAS. We must wait for next week. But thank you for the hint.

23 hours ago, iSaad said:

i want a trial Personal license to check all features.

how expect to test beta? if was possible to buy a license. but sure i am in iran and we just use our inside money unit.