blackwind

Kaspersky Free won't activate - "Activation period has expired"

Kaspersky Free isn't activating for me, citing "Activation period has expired":

ckSrS5y.png

Clicking "Reasons and possible solutions" brings me here, which just tells me to "check that the system date is set correctly on your computer" and "try to active the application once again". My system date was correct before activation, so... what now?

I am having the same issue right now. :-<
My previous licence has got expired so for now I wanted to go for Kaspersky Free version and it says same information as above. 

1 hour ago, blackwind said:

Clicking "Reasons and possible solutions" brings me here, which just tells me to "check that the system date is set correctly

B) Welcome to blackwind + klinacz + Goxon1 : Well you've to keep trying to Setup the date & Time correctly 

if not success, considered to Uninstall - Reinstall the KAF=Kaspersky Antivirus Free it may let you guys

to carry out the activation. As you know it there's Not Tech support for Free version, but who

knows other users, that already activate the KAF comes up with better advise..?

Edited by Indio
to update the post reply..

The only solution is updating Kaspersky Free to Kaspersky Internet Security with 30 days trial period. Your instalation is imediatelly activated and after the trial period, the software will became the Free version.

I'm having the same issue on several PCs, what's going on? Can someone from Kaspersky give us info on this? 

Edited by Ivicask

Same here, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not help. please kaspersky fix this issue! 

Im also experiencing activation issues with Kaspersky Free. Any available help and info would be great, its really frustrating choosing to support a product that has taken a bit of flack the past while, only to be left in the dark on a trivial issue such as this. :huh:

39 minutes ago, Whizard said:

Reach out to KL via TechSupport (my.kaspersky.com) this is a user forum.

In fact Tech Support at my.kaspersky send me here to ask for help. Tech support does not support free antivirus. They told me also that there shouldn't be any problem with reinstallation or expiration cause free antivirus is renewed by itself. Still haven't figure out the problem yet.

I now tried to activate and it activated... You should try too. Quick response from labs? Who knows. Either way my problem solved. Thanks.....

Am Freitag, 15. September 2017 um 06:11 schrieb Carlos Vicente:

The only solution is updating Kaspersky Free to Kaspersky Internet Security with 30 days trial period. Your instalation is imediatelly activated and after the trial period, the software will became the Free version.

is this true? has this been testet by someone?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.