CyProtect-TraX

patch installation success

hello,

Patch a installation was successfull. KSC service has restarted and is running. I am continuing my tests - if I find something not working, I will report.

Hint: Please fix the typo in the successfully output after installation of the server patch - see attached screenshot. :)

Regards
Frank

typo-successfully.png

9 минут назад, CyProtect-TraX сказал:

hello,

Patch a installation was successfull. KSC service has restarted and is running. I am continuing my tests - if I find something not working, I will report.

Hint: Please fix the typo in the successfully output after installation of the server patch - see attached screenshot. :)

Regards
Frank

typo-successfully.png

Hello. Thank you for information!

The installation of the patch a for Network Agent on a client was also working perfectly. Agent is doing its job again like it should do (see klnagchk screenshot)

Hint: Also here please fix the typo at successfully.

agent-working.png

agent-patch-typo-successfully.png

After successful installation of the patch a for KSC console, I found a version change in the "about ksc" in the console (see screenshot). The new version of the KSC console is now: 10.4.3027.

This version change does only happen, if the KSC console is installed as stand alone and the patch a is installed for console.

After installation of server patch a, the version of the KSC console did NOT change. (see second screenshot).

I dunno if this is a bug.

Also again: Typo of successfully after installation of patch a for console.

console-version-change.png

console-version-no-change.png

console-patch-typo-successfully.png

10 минут назад, CyProtect-TraX сказал:

After successful installation of the patch a for KSC console, I found a version change in the "about ksc" in the console (see screenshot). The new version of the KSC console is now: 10.4.3027.

This version change does only happen, if the KSC console is installed as stand alone and the patch a is installed for console.

After installation of server patch a, the version of the KSC console did NOT change. (see second screenshot).

I dunno if this is a bug.

console-version-change.png

console-version-no-change.png

Yes, it is by design. Thank you!

17 минут назад, myousufhk сказал:

Patch A installation was successful. Security Center is up and running. No issues yet.

Hello! Thank you!