Business1

Not able to download or install Kaspersky cleaner

I am not able to download  kaspersky cleaner, i also couldnt install it from existing file. What should i do? 

Are you referring to the Privacy Cleaner?  If so, It doesn't appear on Kaspersky's download page so it might not be available as a stand-alone feature.  It does come bundled with KIS2018 (maybe previous versions also.  Not sure).

4 hours ago, dh27564 said:

Are you referring to the Privacy Cleaner?  If so, It doesn't appear on Kaspersky's download page so it might not be available as a stand-alone feature.  It does come bundled with KIS2018 (maybe previous versions also.  Not sure).

So what now?

8 hours ago, dh27564 said:

You say you have an existing file.  What is the name and where did you get it?

Name - cleanersetup

It was downloaded before. Now i dont find it and i cant install existing.

One more issue i had was, it always shows that restart is required, again after restart i clean everything and it again asks for restart and it keeps going on.

dh27564   This standalone cleaner mentioned above was given away free direct from a email from kaspersky to celebrate something[ cant remember what] in november 2016.

I have the standalone file.

I think the email may have been to my email listed in the forum.

it is/was genuine offer at the time.

It is standalone program currently installed on my win 10 with kis 17.

cheers

40 minutes ago, antivirushelp said:

dh27564   This standalone cleaner mentioned above was given away free direct from a email from kaspersky to celebrate something[ cant remember what] in november 2016.

I have the standalone file.

I think the email may have been to my email listed in the forum.

it is/was genuine offer at the time.

It is standalone program currently installed on my win 10 with kis 17.

cheers

Thanks for the information on that.  If that's the case,  I'm not sure where the OP would be able to locate a replacement.  Perhaps another forum member may be able to point in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Whizard said:

Not at this time.

Can I ask what this standalone programme does for the Kaspersky user that he does not get with KIS 2017.0.0.611(g)?

Thanks

mikethebike

Not much really. Most of the functionality is already included in the commercial release.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.