• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Vinicius Amorim

Doubts before buy KSC plan

Q1. Can KSC avoid completely man in the middle attack?

Q2. If my router is unsafed, can be I totally protected if someone try to hack me and intercept my connection?

Q3. KSC allows 5 devices for its plans. Can I use VPN connection from KSC in my Windows Phone with this plan? (it is really important for me)

Q4. KSC will decreases my internet connection, like downloads, watching movies, etc? I have 100MB of download in my internet plan.

Please give me your answer for help me to decide if I will buy this KSC plan. Thanks!

Q2 - If your router is at risk then you first need to make sure it's actually secure. Kaspersky VPN changes the country and IP so you should become 'invisible.'

Q3 - You can connect up to 5 devices but I'm not sure if Windows Phone is compatible. I know that it's available for Android and iOS.

Q4 - Possibly but at the same time you want to be safe so it's a small price to pay.

I'm actually lost on Q1, tbh.

Radio450   
6 hours ago, PhilipMarcXO said:

Q2 - If your router is at risk then you first need to make sure it's actually secure. Kaspersky VPN changes the country and IP so you should become 'invisible.'

Q3 - You can connect up to 5 devices but I'm not sure if Windows Phone is compatible. I know that it's available for Android and iOS.

Q4 - Possibly but at the same time you want to be safe so it's a small price to pay.

I'm actually lost on Q1, tbh.

It is available for Mac OS X, as for iPhone or iPad I cannot find it anywhere and have been waiting for confirmation on wether or not it will be or when. For that matter

On 14/9/2017 at 7:08 AM, Radio450 said:

It is available for Mac OS X, as for iPhone or iPad I cannot find it anywhere and have been waiting for confirmation on wether or not it will be or when. For that matter

Hi,

I checked on an iPhone's App Store and they do have Kaspersky VPN but it's known as "Kaspersky Security Cloud," while on Android it's "Kaspersky Security Connection" (same name as on PC).