• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Lotfi BOUCHERIT

KSC 10.3.407 does not download updates from Kaspersky Servers

Hello,

My KSC Server is not downloading updates from Kaspersky.

I have version 10.3.407 installed in Windows Server 2008 R2 and, the OS is able to surf on Internet without any problem.

The problem is in the results of the task, it cannot download any update from Kaspersky Servers.

I mention, that my network is protected by a firewall, and the KSC Server is granted full access to any host and on any port in Internet.

Thank you in advance

Edited by Lotfi BOUCHERIT

Hello, and thank you for your answer.

After reading your reply, i deleted the existing task and recreated a new one, and there is no difference too.

And the only change happened to that server, is the upgrade from KAK 8.0.2163 to KSC 10.3.407. I should mention, that happened recently, about a month ago, and passed through multiple steps.

I mean that i needed to upgrade to several intermediate versions (8.0.2177, 9.3.75, 10.1.249, 10.3.407).

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Lotfi BOUCHERIT said:

Hello, and thank you for your answer.

After reading your reply, i deleted the existing task and recreated a new one, and there is no difference too.

And the only change happened to that server, is the upgrade from KAK 8.0.2163 to KSC 10.3.407. I should mention, that happened recently, about a month ago, and passed through multiple steps.

I mean that i needed to upgrade to several intermediate versions (8.0.2177, 9.3.75, 10.1.249, 10.3.407).

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

is it acceptable to upgrade KSC server and consoles to the latest version - 10 SP2 MR1 ?

please attach export of task result (Download updates to repository).

Thank you.

Hello and thank you for your reply.

For the upgrade to the latest version, i think that everything must work properly before thinking to upgrade. Besides, my version is recent. And there's only one step left.

For the task result, please find it attached. (translated to english)

Thank you.

export.txt

1 hour ago, Lotfi BOUCHERIT said:

Hello again,

I think that i've found the problem. It was a network card miss-configuration. And everything is running correctly.

Thank you.

Please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option!

mlp   

Please Help me...

we are using kaspersky security center 10 with 150 license.

Some computer does not receive updates , Critical   (Database are out of date)

mlp   

we are using kaspersky security center 10 with 150 license.

Some computer does not receive updates from Server , Critical   (Database are out of date).

Software version is              

Kaspersky Security Center
AO Kaspersky Lab
Version: 10.4.343

find the attachment

kaspersky.jpeg