• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Jean Marcos

Kaspersky blocking my website

18 hours ago, bluex said:

Virusdesk is not the correct way for phishing issues

I disagree. VirusDesk is the right way to do it. Its a 'False Detection' according to the OP, and that's one of the things the VirusDesk is for:

Scan your file or link for viruses.

Report a new threat or false detection.

richbuff   

Last I heard, VirusDesk does not fix phishing false detections. Bluex is correct; last I heard, Tech Support is responsible for fixing phishing false detections. 

Also,

Certainly today I sent a suspicious html file to VirusDesk and I was answered like this:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry to Kaspersky Lab.

Your request is to be resolved by Content Filtering Research group (Antiphishing). To get assistance please create a Support request using our portals:
 * for home products: https://my.kaspersky.com
 * for corporate products: https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com
If you have problems with the form, you can contact our technical support by phone (according to your location):
 * for home products: http://support.kaspersky.com/b2c
 * for corporate products: http://support.kaspersky.com/b2b

Sincerely yours,

So, it seems They have changed/moved the support for phishing issues...

I just did a Live Chat with Jeric C. in Tech Support and he says you can still use the VirusDesk, it works, will take some time, and you will not get a response. You just click on 'I disagree with the scan results' box.

If you want a response delivered to your email, create a case with Tech Support thru the links Harlan received.

On not using the VirusDesk link, Jeric C says, after reading this thread, those are just forum members that do not know what they are talking about.

Not sure who mentioned that but as per the time being, the VirusDesk still works and has been updated.

the website works, it may take a little time but it really works. You can also tell them to contact us and create a case if they want to receive the result via email regarding the website they would like to report.

using the VirusDesk link does the same thing as opening a case with Tech Support, which I took to be faster, since they will escalate it to the virus lab faster, rather than having it to be sorted through with all the other things being sent to the VirusDesk.

Now for the response Harlan received:

Your request is to be resolved by Content Filtering Research group (Antiphishing).

This part of the response tells Harlan they got it and will look at it.....might take awhile.....but you do not need to do anything else.

To get assistance please create a Support request using our portals:

.......but if you want further assistance and to speed it up, create a Case with Tech Support.

Edited by Swamp Yankee