Tmod700

Kaspersky TS 2018 and Facebook (Games)

Hi,

I recently purchased Kaspersky Total Security 2018 and noticed a few issues with Kaspersky TS 2018.

(Machine 1 specs)

Operating System
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
    AMD FX-8350    30 °C
    Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 802MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 LE R2.0 (Socket 942)    34 °C
Graphics
    19MB35 (1280x1024@60Hz)
    2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner)    40 °C
Storage
    256GB Crucial_ CT275MX300SSD1 SATA Disk Device (SSD)    36 °C
    931GB Western Digital WDC WD10 EZEX-08M2NA0 SATA Disk Device (SATA)    34 °C
    931GB Western Digital WDC WD10 EZEX-00BN5A0 SATA Disk Device (SATA)    34 °C
Optical Drives
    ASUS DRW-24B1ST i SATA CdRom Device
Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

Running Firefox 55.0.3 and accessing Facebook the scrolling becomes very jittery, Not sure why only Facebook so far but that is the only site I have noticed it on. Looked for issues and none described what I was noticing. Any ideas?

Found the recommended course of action for Thunderbird and Gmail and the certificate issue but is that really a proper solution or just a workaround?

On my wifes system running Win 10 and accessing Facebook once again very jittery and the games will not load and she likes her games, Happy wife happy life, Went back to Bitdefender until this get's sorted. Tried some recommended settings including disabling some of the core protection that Kapsersky has and still did not resolve the issues.

Figured I would run this by here as Kaspersky tech seems to be a little pokey

Any thoughts or recommendations I am open as it seems like it would be a great program but I want to make sure it is all going to work before the 30 day return policy is over.

3 hours ago, Tmod700 said:

Running Firefox 55.0.3 and accessing Facebook the scrolling becomes very jittery

Hasn't been determined if is Kaspersky or FFox ver. 55.0.3 who is causing the malfunction

so waiting for Patch (d) or FFox 56.x.x ver. Might fix the issue : Reported to Facebook as well

3 hours ago, Tmod700 said:

Found the recommended course of action for Thunderbird and Gmail and the certificate issue

I guess is a temporary troubleshot to Try on - Same as above is expecting the new patch fix it too <_<

On 9/2/2017 at 10:49 PM, Tmod700 said:

Hi,

I recently purchased Kaspersky Total Security 2018 and noticed a few issues with Kaspersky TS 2018.

(Machine 1 specs)

Running Firefox 55.0.3 and accessing Facebook the scrolling becomes very jittery, Not sure why only Facebook so far but that is the only site I have noticed it on. Looked for issues and none described what I was noticing. Any ideas?

Found the recommended course of action for Thunderbird and Gmail and the certificate issue but is that really a proper solution or just a workaround?

On my wifes system running Win 10 and accessing Facebook once again very jittery and the games will not load and she likes her games, Happy wife happy life, Went back to Bitdefender until this get's sorted. Tried some recommended settings including disabling some of the core protection that Kapsersky has and still did not resolve the issues.

Figured I would run this by here as Kaspersky tech seems to be a little pokey

Any thoughts or recommendations I am open as it seems like it would be a great program but I want to make sure it is all going to work before the 30 day return policy is over.

Try excluding facebook from Private Browsing component

Indio & Allego,

Thank you both for your feedback, Found an interesting resolution to my issues. I uninstalled Kaspersky and got a refund and then the next day i figured what the heck and re-downloaded the Kaspersky Total Security 2018 trial and installed it and so far issue free. Not really sure what got fixed in the process but at this point my Private Internet Access is working correctly, Facebook is working correctly and i have tried that several times with reboots in-between just to see if I could get it to have the same issues as the registered version.

Kapsersky is a bit of a learning curve for me as I have been running Bitdefender for many years and just recently had issues with their new release and seems tech there have no interest in correcting the issues at hand.

Only thing I found interesting is when disconnecting from Private Internet Access I was not able to connect to the internet until I changed the network from Trusted to Public and then it connected fine.

The trial version is Kaspersky Total Security 18.0.0.405(c)

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.