Sign in to follow this  
space2earth

Missing license on a "just purchased" bundle ?

We've just purchased Kapsersly Secuirity Suite, installed on the notebook of our Managing Director but after few days (the suite has been purchased July 27th) the feature called Kaspesky Anti-Hacker show a message, when the notebbok boot-up, like that : The license period is expired

WHATTTTT ?? Expired. After 10 days ? My boss is furios, cause i've suggested to purchase Kaspersky (sigh!)

I have de-installed and re-installed the suite....same results...it reports expired license!

What's going on ?

Roberto D'Amico, IT S2E

--------

Have you added your purchased Licence KEY to the product ?

If yes you've to check your licence KEY with the dealer (or distributer) you puchased the product from.

The license key has been added but it results not valid. I've purchased directly from the e-store of Karspersky and very francly i'm very concern nobody here, of Kaspersky staff, taking care of the issue.

I'm getting a very bad impression

Have you added your purchased Licence KEY to the product ?

If yes you've to check your licence KEY with the dealer (or distributer) you puchased the product from.

... and very francly i'm very concern nobody here, of Kaspersky staff, taking care of the issue. I'm getting a very bad impression

the thing is that a normal member is not able to help you with this isue, you will have to get in contact with KL... the only thing i could suggest you si to check your system and bios date/time on that computer.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.