• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
ganman

Failed to import data from browsers issue

ganman   

Hello there,

I've KPM premium version installed in windows 10 version 1703

The problem is

when I try to import my passwords from google chrome he gives me only one site login credential.

And Firefox he gives me an errorKPM.JPG.d75b46084be5120a4479fd18e68d2b3d.JPG that I attached for your reference.

ganman   

Hello there,

I've KPM premium version installed in windows 10 version 1703

The problem is

when I try to import my passwords from google chrome he gives me only one site login credential.

And Firefox he gives me an error" failed to import logins and passwords from the browser.an error occurred during data import.I attached for your reference.

KPM.JPG

Indio   
2 hours ago, ganman said:

:rolleyes: Start troubleshot the issue with these steps: 1) Can appears silly but clear the Chrome cache and click

the Refresh button >>Next disable the KPM extension and close chrome & restart it again >>Re-Enable

the KPM extension & import the passwords now - Any better..? : if fails Kaspersky may block them

2 hours ago, ganman said:

And Firefox he gives me an error" failed to import logins and passwords from the browser.an error occurred during data import.I attached for your reference.

Repeat steps outlined above for this browser too: 2) Assuming you check that "FFox browser" was selected when

carry out the -Import task-  But in case something was stuck: Open KPM-MainPage >>Goto lower right screen

corner >>click the 3-Horizontal lines icon >>From context menu >>click Settings >>on the Import from

browsers >>select Mozilla Firefox and click Import again..Hope this time work out - Post back

Indio   
3 minutes ago, ganman said:

thanks for response 

unfortunately, I did this steps before but with no luck 

Thanks for posting back : Please contact Technical Support thru this

Link: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/home - Descibe the issue

and send the screenshot too or any other Info..requested :rolleyes: