• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
Hoppity

Using KPM while "firefox this connection is not secure"

Some websites that I visit, are apparently not secure (no https). So whenever I want to create an account/change password or login, it says "this connection is not secure... ". Apparently, any password filles in could potentially be stolen.

My question is if I could use KPM to work around it. Can I use KPM to create a secure password then just somehow enter that without having to type it, and will this stop people from being able to steal the password (as I am not typing it)?

And an even more important question, if I log into KPM from that "insecure" site, can they potentially get access to my KPM vault?

35 minutes ago, Hoppity said:

without having to type

"Use On-Screen Keyboard to protect your confidential data, such as e-store logins and passwords ..."  :  Kaspersky > More tools > On-Screen Keyboard 

35 minutes ago, Hoppity said:

can they potentially get access to my KPM vault?

No