Christine

VPN and NordVPN

Hi, I have recently installed NordVPN and can't seem to get it to work. Should I be doing something with my Kaspersky? 

Hi, I have recently installed NordVPN and can't seem to get it to work. Should I be doing something with my Kaspersky? 

1 hour ago, Christine said:

:rolleyes: To test if your kaspersky antivirus is causing interference - Pause the protection

open Kaspersky from desktop icon >>Settings >>General >>click the green

Switch off >>next click [Continous] to Turn off completely Klab protection

now Try to  open nordVPN if it works: kaspersky maybe blocking something..?

to Return the kaspersky Protection do the reverse steps of Turned off

Also try these fixes to connect the NordVPN and report results

Link: https://support.nordvpn.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000846965-unable-to-connect

I would like to know how to setup KTS and malwarebytes 3.1.2 to use NordVPN effectively without interverence too.

6 hours ago, Christine said:

Thank you. Turning off Kaspersky worked but that's not good. Any ideas?

<_< Did you carry out with the fixes by NordVPN in the link above. Try them all if Not resolved.

You and Hoppity contact NordVPN Technical Support the issue could be in its program 

if they don't offer additional solutions - contact : https://my.kaspersky.com/support/home 

Remember you've the alternative to Switch to KSC >>Kaspersky Secure Connection

is free for the first 300 MB - NordVPN doesn't has good reviews onLine

Edited by Indio

Hello!

Make sure that you use 2018 version of Kaseprsky product.

If the issue persists: please create a request to Tech support via my.kaspersky.com site.

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.