mhatami   

Hi,

I've tried to deploy Kaspersky virtualization for light agent  4 SVM on vcenter 5.5 via KSC 10.4 but got below error:

The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.

The attached file is full log of deployment failure. 

So would you please take a look at this and give me a lead about the cause of issue?

P.S: Does anyone knows the default username and password of the SVM for ESXi OVF template?

KasperskyDeploymentWizard.log

Hello!

Could you please provide the exact version of your software and the full scenario of your installation. 

Thanks!

mhatami   

Dear Ivan,

The Security center version : 10.4.343

The vCenter version : 5.5.0

The Kaspersky security for virtualization light agent and SVM version: 4

There was a 10.3.407 security center with light agent and SVM 3.4 in the environment. I decided to upgrade whole kaspersky products, but i was unable to remove 10.3.407 machine. So i've installed Kaspesky security center 10.4.343 on a new VM and deleted KSVLA 3.4 SVM. After i tried to install KSVLA 4 SVM i got above errors in Deployment wizard. I also tried to install KSVLA 3.4 SVM through previous console but same error happened.

After all this i figured that something between KSC and vCenter connection is wrong, so i decided to deploy OVF template manually via vSphere client and reconfigure it through kaspersky console. The SVM deployed successfully but in Reconfiguration wizard of KSC, default password of the SVM is needed and i did not find the default password anywhere.

Would you please give me the password first and a clue about cause of the situation next?

Best Regards

Edited by mhatami