myousufhk

Upgrading from Win7 to Win 10

Dear Kaspersky Team,

When upgrading windows from windows 7 to windows 10, the following error occur: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for WIndows 10 is not compatible with the upgrade utility. (picture attached)

I have to upgrade 8000 endpoints to windows 10. I don't want to uninstall on each system. Please help me to get this done easily.

image006.jpg

Hellow,

i am unable to upgrade my window 07-sp1 to win 10. The error found this application can not be supported please uninstalled kaspersky. i am tried to try all the packages but issue still is same, please help me

11 minutes ago, myousufhk said:

Dear Kaspersky Team,

When upgrading windows from windows 7 to windows 10, the following error occur: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for WIndows 10 is not compatible with the upgrade utility. (picture attached)

I have to upgrade 8000 endpoints to windows 10. I don't want to uninstall on each system. Please help me to get this done easily.

Hello.

Unfortunately, due to specifics of the Windows installer, during the upgrade from versions earlier than Windows 10 release, KES needs to be uninstalled first, and installed again after the upgrade. This can be done via a remote task in KSC, as well as the installation of the new version afterwards. Please make sure to install the latest version of KES which supports Windows 10.

Thank you.