DandiGi

Android Safe kids disabled when application cleared from android 'task manager'

Apparently, the safe kids app is disabled/closed when we're clearing the android running application/task (using the square button things).

When I checked, safe kids is using the android 'accessibility' setting to stay running.

But somehow, the android clean running task/app, makes Safe Kids accessibility switched off. And this caused safe kids protections stop working.

Any info how to manage or prevent this? As far as I know, we cannot disable the android clean task/app function...

Fyi, the device is:

Lenovo Tab 3 7" plus (TB 7703X)

Android 6.0.1 , security patch level April 1,2017

Hello

Does someone know how to prevent the app from being disable from the task manager. It's unbelievable that a kid can close the app without any code. 

Please give me a way to solve that!!!!

Android 6.0

safekids 1.10.0.162

Edited by Knoxibus

On 8/12/2017 at 9:49 AM, DandiGi said:

But somehow, the android clean running task/app, makes Safe Kids accessibility switched off. And this caused safe kids protections stop working.

Excactly the same happens also here. Huawei Honor 5C, Android 7, the Safe Kids version now in Google Store.

On 10/17/2017 at 9:29 AM, Mefodys said:

Hello,

please create a request to Tech support via My.Kaspersky.com portal.

Thank you!

Did that. I'll let you know is there will be any solution offered.

Edited by jsalmika

I had the same problem, but solved it by switching off deep clear on recent apps management on oneplus 3t.

hope this helps

Actually I found out that there's a setting for this also in Huawei OS (at least in Emui 5.0.1). Goto Settings- Battery - Close apps after screen lock - find Kaspersky Safe Kids from the list and disable this setting.

For the time being, I resolved this by installing an app lock and locking the task manager, safe kids, settings, and the play store. This makes it impossible for someone to disable the app lock or safe kids without knowing the app lock code. Not the best solution, but it seems to work.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.