• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.

My bank provides me with a version of KIS 16.0.0 to use with online banking, is it OK to upgrade to KIS 18 other than upgrading through the app?

Also I am running High Sierra (beta) OS 10.13 is KIS 18 compatible?

D.   

Hello,

-> OS 10.13

No. At the moment our product (16 and 18 version) isn,t compatible with this version of the macOS.

I've installed it on High Sierra.  One problem I can see is that if I try to log into by BBC account at www.bbc.co.uk, I get am error.  If I turn off check secure connections then I can sign in.

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 20.37.52.png

Whizard   

10.3 is not supported and not even officially released. Please downgrade to Mac OS Sierra (which is the current supported release).

Onlyzen   
On 8/9/2017 at 0:45 PM, GeoffBur2017 said:

I've installed it on High Sierra.  One problem I can see is that if I try to log into by BBC account at www.bbc.co.uk, I get am error.  If I turn off check secure connections then I can sign in.

Hi Geoffbur,

Are you still facing the same error?

On 14/08/2017 at 5:25 PM, Whizard said:

10.3 is not supported and not even officially released. Please downgrade to Mac OS Sierra (which is the current supported release).

No - I'll simply uninstall your software!!

On 17/08/2017 at 2:47 PM, Onlyzen said:

Hi Geoffbur,

Are you still facing the same error?

Yes.  So uninstalling Kaspersky.  Other AV products work with High Sierra and I can't be bothered with a company that take such a churlish attitude towards beta software.

Whizard   

Right. Nobody claimed compatibility with pre-release software. This had happened every single year. When a compatible version is out those kinds of conversation are pretty quickly abandoned.