TheawesomeMCB

Cant install anti ransomware

Hi so im trying to install Kaspersky anti-ransomware tool for business. For some reason i cant install it. It says Service Kaspersky Lab Driver (klif) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services (error1.png) Well im logged in as a administer and im the only user on this computer. I keep pressing retry but it doesnt work. Then when i press ignore or terminate it says installation ended prematurely because of a fatal error (error 2). Then if I click on the installer again without restarting while its installing it will say Driver kl1.sys_X64_NT602 could not be installed (error3) please help!

error1.PNG

error2.PNG

error3.PNG

Edited by TheawesomeMCB
Pressed enter before finished

Hello,

Seems it is the same problem as in the neighbor topic. We need extra details to investigate it, so please do the following

• run Process Monitor, enable events capture
  • start installation, reproduce the error
  • Save the log of events collected by Process Monitor (all events)
  • Provide both intallation and Process Monitor's logs (it is important to provide new installation log because of timestamps)

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience.

This is the reason. Unfortunately, the issue can't be resolved at the moment - the vast majority of AV products with real time protection use similar mechanisms to become integrated into operating system and therefore cannot work together.

Hi, I just tried to download KART, but could not install it due to a conflict as I have KIS 2018 installed, so installed BitDefender's AR tool instead. Is the KART functionality included or going to be included in KIS or your Security Cloud in the near future?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.