• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Baltimore

support for opera browser

Mefodys   

Hello,

Yes, there are plans to support Opera in future KPM versions.

I have add the information to the suggestion (2026853).

Alaska99   
Le 2017-08-11 à 02:48, Mefodys a dit :

Hello,

Yes, there are plans to support Opera in future KPM versions.

I have add the information to the suggestion (2026853).

I need it so much!!!! Please add it soon ! I wish to be in beta tester if you need!

Background of Opera is Chrome, I wish it will be easy to add and be released fast! :-)

Edited by Alaska99

Indio   
3 hours ago, Alaska99 said:

KPM beta 9 is out and no mentions in changelog about future Opera support.... :( Future look bad!

Hey ! Compatriot be patient as mentioned by Mefodys - Opera browser will be supported in the near

future: In the meantime KPM is supported by Chrome : FFox :  IE-11  and Yandex : Learn more

here - http://support.kaspersky.com/6406#block1 : Read line 7 Under "What's new"

Edited by Indio