minty1978

Error whilst accessing 'View current version of Kasperksy Lab Apps'

Hello,

When trying to view the current version of Kasperky Lab Applications in KSC10 (10.4.343) I get a scripts error come up, which I can either click yes or no to. Which ever I click, I then get a blank box where the latest applications would normally be shown.

The exact error is attached, along with the line in that file I think it refers to.

Any help appreciated :)

KasperskyError.jpg

2017-07-21_1339.png

1 hour ago, minty1978 said:

Hello,

When trying to view the current version of Kasperky Lab Applications in KSC10 (10.4.343) I get a scripts error come up, which I can either click yes or no to. Which ever I click, I then get a blank box where the latest applications would normally be shown.

The exact error is attached, along with the line in that file I think it refers to.

Any help appreciated :)

KasperskyError.jpg

2017-07-21_1339.png

This is a known issue that occurs on some systems, with a fix implemented in the next version of KSC (10.5).

All current application versions can also be downloaded from our support site.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, minty1978 said:

Thanks for the reply. Any idea when KSC 10.5 will be available?

Unfortunately, the release date for this version has not been announced yet.

However, the webpage containing current versions in KSC 10.4 can be replaced with the fixed version from KSC 10.5 seamlessly. To get it, please create an incident in CompanyAccount with a corresponding request.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.