venky

There is unprocessed objects

Dear Team,

I am able to delete There is unprocessed objects(KSP10--10.4). but, still users getting critical error. please help on this. 

Thanks,

venkat.

1 hour ago, venky said:

Dear Team,

I am able to delete There is unprocessed objects(KSP10--10.4). but, still users getting critical error. please help on this. 

Thanks,

venkat.

Hello.

Please specify exact versions of sofware you are using. It is recommended to use KSC 10.4.343 and KES 10.3.0.6294 since the most known issues are fixed or are possible to resolve in them.
What is the scenario of the issue? What critical error is received? Please describe what is happening step by step, and provide screenshots where possible.

Thank you.

On 7/17/2017 at 5:13 PM, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Hello.

Please specify exact versions of sofware you are using. It is recommended to use KSC 10.4.343 and KES 10.3.0.6294 since the most known issues are fixed or are possible to resolve in them.
What is the scenario of the issue? What critical error is received? Please describe what is happening step by step, and provide screenshots where possible.

Thank you.

Dear Kirill,

Thanks for your reply. we are using  Version:10.4.343. update happens successfully and scan also successfully. still getting there is unprocessed objects.  please find the attached image.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, venky said:

Dear Kirill,

Thanks for your reply. we are using  Version:10.4.343. update happens successfully and scan also successfully. still getting there is unprocessed objects.  please find the attached image.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Capture.PNG

Hello.

This is an issue specific to some installations and scenarios, which a script exists to fix. You can request it by creating an incident via CompanyAccount and stating the problem (as in issue 1892384).

Thank you.

Situation:

We are using the same KSC 10.4.343. Kaspersky Lab Support via CompanyAccount sent us 2 scripts. None of them helped. After, they recommended to remove Workstation from Managed Devices and then from Unassigned devices, rescan network through Network poll and then add Workstation to Managed Devices again. It worked. After this incident about a month all was OK. Then through second month several same incidents occurred. They were solved removing Workstation from KSC as earlier. Now after some time I have several Workstations with "There are unprocessed object" status.

Problem:

I'm tired of removing Workstation from KSC and re-adding them to clear "There are unprocessed object" notification. In addition - looks like all Workstation's logs are lost after removing it from KSC.

Workaround:

I'm guessing it may be database error when flag or something is marked in Workstation's entry near unprocessed objects column as they are cleared when Workstation is deleted from KSC.

Question:

Will there be a solution in any time so Workstation's "There are unprocessed object" notification will be cleared simply deleting "Unprocessed files" in KSC?

Hi,

Normally, all info related to unprocessed objects should be cleared just after one take care of these objects at hosts.

If you encounter this error really often we will need some additional info to figure out what is going wrong.

Thank you!

At this moment I have 4 Workstations with notification  "There are unprocessed object". There are no objects in KSC "Unprocessed files" section for these Workstations. I could provide screenshots, but I think it's unnecessary because this problem is widely discussed. What kind of additional info do you need to figure out what is going wrong?

18 hours ago, technikarc said:

Situation:

We are using the same KSC 10.4.343. Kaspersky Lab Support via CompanyAccount sent us 2 scripts. None of them helped. After, they recommended to remove Workstation from Managed Devices and then from Unassigned devices, rescan network through Network poll and then add Workstation to Managed Devices again. It worked. After this incident about a month all was OK. Then through second month several same incidents occurred. They were solved removing Workstation from KSC as earlier. Now after some time I have several Workstations with "There are unprocessed object" status.

Problem:

I'm tired of removing Workstation from KSC and re-adding them to clear "There are unprocessed object" notification. In addition - looks like all Workstation's logs are lost after removing it from KSC.

Workaround:

I'm guessing it may be database error when flag or something is marked in Workstation's entry near unprocessed objects column as they are cleared when Workstation is deleted from KSC.

Question:

Will there be a solution in any time so Workstation's "There are unprocessed object" notification will be cleared simply deleting "Unprocessed files" in KSC?

Hello,

please state ticket numbers in CA.

Thank you.

As I wrote earlier, I have stated ticket in CompanyAccount, but none of sent script solutions helped. After what they recommended to remove Workstation from Managed Devices and then from Unassigned devices, rescan network through Network poll and then add Workstation to Managed Devices again. At this point problem can be solved, but only for that moment.

Problem:

this problem persists and reoccurs time after time. Fill tickets in CA, try to run various scripts and in the end remove Workstation from KSC every time - is not a solution. I think this should not be a particular problem for every this type of incident and this should be repaired with future updates in KSC system.

2 hours ago, technikarc said:

As I wrote earlier, I have stated ticket in CompanyAccount, but none of sent script solutions helped. After what they recommended to remove Workstation from Managed Devices and then from Unassigned devices, rescan network through Network poll and then add Workstation to Managed Devices again. At this point problem can be solved, but only for that moment.

Problem:

this problem persists and reoccurs time after time. Fill tickets in CA, try to run various scripts and in the end remove Workstation from KSC every time - is not a solution. I think this should not be a particular problem for every this type of incident and this should be repaired with future updates in KSC system.

On 10/13/2017 at 9:43 AM, Dmitry Eremeev said:

Hello,

please state ticket numbers in CA.

Thank you.

INC00000xxxxxxx

Can you give us these ticket numbers ?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, technikarc said:

No problem :) INC000008092035

You got a notice in the incident :

Security Center Server installed on Windows 10 Home Edition is not supported, if you in the future need support on the product please migrate the Security Center Server to a supported OS

Thank you.

Well there are number of topics like this about the "There is unprocessed objects" for users using the Security Center Server supported OS so I think it's not really OS related. If CA suggested script doesn't work for us because of non-supported OS it doesn't answer the question why this problem bothers many of other users. Trying to look under the hood I think it may be KSC or database related problem. Anyway I have nothing to debate while using non-supported OS by myself as well. Thank you for assistance.

2 hours ago, technikarc said:

Well there are number of topics like this about the "There is unprocessed objects" for users using the Security Center Server supported OS so I think it's not really OS related. If CA suggested script doesn't work for us because of non-supported OS it doesn't answer the question why this problem bothers many of other users. Trying to look under the hood I think it may be KSC or database related problem. Anyway I have nothing to debate while using non-supported OS by myself as well. Thank you for assistance.

Thank you for understanding.