venky

There is unprocessed objects

4 posts in this topic

Dear Team,

I am able to delete There is unprocessed objects(KSP10--10.4). but, still users getting critical error. please help on this. 

 

Thanks,

venkat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, venky said:

Dear Team,

I am able to delete There is unprocessed objects(KSP10--10.4). but, still users getting critical error. please help on this. 

 

Thanks,

venkat.

Hello.

Please specify exact versions of sofware you are using. It is recommended to use KSC 10.4.343 and KES 10.3.0.6294 since the most known issues are fixed or are possible to resolve in them.
What is the scenario of the issue? What critical error is received? Please describe what is happening step by step, and provide screenshots where possible.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2017 at 5:13 PM, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Hello.

Please specify exact versions of sofware you are using. It is recommended to use KSC 10.4.343 and KES 10.3.0.6294 since the most known issues are fixed or are possible to resolve in them.
What is the scenario of the issue? What critical error is received? Please describe what is happening step by step, and provide screenshots where possible.

Thank you.

Dear Kirill,

Thanks for your reply. we are using  Version:10.4.343. update happens successfully and scan also successfully. still getting there is unprocessed objects.  please find the attached image.

 

Thanks,

Venkat.

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, venky said:

Dear Kirill,

Thanks for your reply. we are using  Version:10.4.343. update happens successfully and scan also successfully. still getting there is unprocessed objects.  please find the attached image.

 

Thanks,

Venkat.

Capture.PNG

Hello.

This is an issue specific to some installations and scenarios, which a script exists to fix. You can request it by creating an incident via CompanyAccount and stating the problem (as in issue 1892384).

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now